! I really really was sure they would win. I have loved watching them dance all through this Season 8. Shawn Johnson was good, but I really did not think she was better than Gilles. And the fact that they were less than 1 percent apart in the final calculations makes Gilles' loss even more agonizing!!I never stay up till 11pm during the work week, but I did last night to see the finish, and I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I was. I think Gilles was by far the best and most exciting (and easy on the eyes as well as nice!) dancer and I think even the judges thought he would win!!
Well, he and Cheryl are still the winners in my book.
1 comment:
So far none of talent shows have turned out like I thought and I'm pretty good at picking the winners. lol
Post a Comment