Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is coming!

and I am not even close to being ready, although I am trying to not stress out about it and remain calm. Lots has happened these past few months since I last blogged. I guess I took a bit of a hiatus which is probably a good thing, as I may have wanted to vent about things more than I should on a public blog!
Anyway, I have decided that I want to use my blog now for a new purpose. I really want to try live more simply and frugally as well. My goal for the upcoming year of 2010 is to completely eliminate my credit card debt and stop incurring new debt. I am going to look at everything I purchase with new eyes. Do I need it vs. do I just want it?
My closets and upstairs of my house are overflowing with 'stuff'. I am really tired of it. I need to pare down my wardrobe to things I really love and wear and get rid of the excess. I will be writing more about this in the future. It seems like I am eternally writing about this subject. But for now, I really felt like I wanted to start with writing about it. I need to get rid of the excess of stuff.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

As you know well, I'm right there with you on your goals. It's good to see you post at your blog again!