
l. To get my house more organized, especially upstairs. To get rid of a lot of stuff, streamline, put things in their place, etc.
2. Read my "Sparkling Gems" by Rick Renner devotional book every morning. Continue with my Bible reading every day.
3. Pray and journal. Everyday, write a prayer in my journal for whoever and whatever God lays on my heart. I have been doing this the past few days and I love how God just flows through my words for prayer journaling...then I read it back outloud and continue to pray for that person/situation, etc. when I think of it during the day.
4. Goal is to walk at the mall in the mornings before work, at least 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
5. Cut back on sugar, white flour, junk food. Need to lose 20 lbs....10 lbs would be awesome!
6. Send out more cards/notes/letters to friends and family.
7. Make more of an effort to reach out to friends...new and old...to get together.
2. Read my "Sparkling Gems" by Rick Renner devotional book every morning. Continue with my Bible reading every day.
3. Pray and journal. Everyday, write a prayer in my journal for whoever and whatever God lays on my heart. I have been doing this the past few days and I love how God just flows through my words for prayer journaling...then I read it back outloud and continue to pray for that person/situation, etc. when I think of it during the day.
4. Goal is to walk at the mall in the mornings before work, at least 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
5. Cut back on sugar, white flour, junk food. Need to lose 20 lbs....10 lbs would be awesome!
6. Send out more cards/notes/letters to friends and family.
7. Make more of an effort to reach out to friends...new and old...to get together.
8. Make date times with my husband...since he works swing shift lately, this is needed more than ever. We really need to spend good quality time together on the weekends.
9. Try to listen better and not interupt people when they are talking...especially my husband!!
10. Pay off two credit card bills. This year. And do not charge any more on them!!
3 comments:
Your goals are some of the best- stated ones I've seen in my limited blogging experience this week! (specific, measurable, realistic, etc.) Some are stated so generally, it is impossible to see specific successes! Others so impossible that we set ourselves up for failure. May all your plans succeed with the help of God Himself!
I pray success on your 2010 goals. They seem very achievable with diligence and persistence. I don't have that kind of diligence. :-( One thing at a time for me.
Good goals, and attainable too. Little improvements can make such a difference.
Post a Comment