Friday, April 3, 2009

Quote for Friday


"We are all pencils....in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world" Mother Teresa


I never read/heard this quote before, but have stumbled upon it twice this week, once reading it in another blog, and today on my desk calendar. Sometimes I am paying attention to things like this when they come across my path more than once so I am taking it as a little encouraging note from God to me to be a kind and nice and lovely pencil!! And Lord, can I please be a glittery gel pen kind of a pencil?!! Love the gel pens!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love that quote! I always need to be reminded that God can use me to make a difference in the world. I am so glad you put the pink carnations on your desk. Nothing like flowers to pick us up.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I've never heard this one before either Kelly but it's a good one. blessings, marlene