Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tank and Moira


We had Moira, our ten year old granddaughter, spend the night last Saturday night. Here she is, playing with my old Barbies (which she loves...she told me this weekend that she really loves the older Barbies and clothes from the 60's that I played with more than the Barbies and clothes out now!) As you can see, Mr. Tank is assisting. Moira's Barbies were all dressed up and going to Paris, France! We watched a DVD of the Three Stooges and part of Little Mermaid, and then on Sunday went to church and to A & W for lunch. I love having the grandkids over one on one, it's a special time to talk and bond with them. Moira takes ballet lessons, and she is going to be in a recital in July that I am going to....it's Sleeping Beauty, and she has three different parts...one is a duet. She is a lovely girl, very comfortable to have around, very content and happy and very neat and tidy...she likes to help me clean up, which is wonderful!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to spend time with your granddaughter too.