Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Pictures

We had Moira, our ten year old granddaughter, over a few weekends ago & she spent two nights with us. She loves Mr. Tank and you can see he loves her! We all went fishing with Grandpa Tim and Moira caught her first perch! I look pretty tired in the picture of me and Moira and Tank because we went out fishing early in the morning and I had no make up on whatsoever, which is highly unusual for me to leave the house without some blush and lipstick on!!
Moira and I started reading the first "Little House" book together, "Little House in the Big Woods", outloud, each taking turns reading a chapter. She and I slept out in the camper one night, at her request, but the second night this Grandma declined sleeping out there again as my back was paying for it all that day! Tim took us down to Cabelas and out to Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch one day. Moira is 10, almost 11 and she is very fun to have over. Her older sister, Natalie, was going to stay too, but she is almost 13 and at the last minute decided she didn't want to stay two nights at "Grandpa and Grandma's" so that was fine........I think she is getting to the age where maybe it's not as exciting to hang out with us too long!! Moira and I played Scattegories one night too, and that was a lot of fun, I hadn't played that game for years, and it really made us use our brains! All in all, it was a very enjoyable time with a lovely little girl!










2 comments:

Gina said...

It looks like you and Moira had a great time. I am glad you had the opportunity to hang out together.

Cindy said...

What a great time you had! I enjoyed reading this and seeing the pnotos.