Work was super busy today, usual Monday. I called the doctor's office to see if could get in to get my earache checked out, he wasn't available today and I didn't want to see the nurse practitioner so made an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. I have a reason for not being that interested in seeing the nurse practitioner, but it would be too long of a story to tell....and since my ear thing is more annoying than painful right now, tomorrow should be fine! I have a super nice doctor who is very nice looking too!
I was sorry to hear about Patrick Swayze's passing...I loved Ghost.
Tim and the dogs came back late last night from hunting. The dogs are dead tired, they've pretty much slept most of the evening.
We have a new Petco that moved in right next to where I work, which is really great and convenient for getting dog food now. I went over there at lunch, today was the opening day, it's very nice.
Not much else going on tonight. Tim called from work and had some work woes to tell me. He really would like to retire. He could now, technically, at 56. But we've decided we have to pay off our house first and really push towards doing that. It would be great if we BOTH could retire in about 4 to 5 years.
Which brings me to the never ending subject of trying not to spend money on stuff I don't need.
That's a post for tomorrow or another day this week!
A Pleasant Surprise!
6 years ago
1 comment:
I hope your doctor can give some relief for your ear! I'll be praying...
Post a Comment