Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. My husband is cooking dinner and we will have my mom and stepdad, Tim's parents, and two of Tim's adult children over for dinner. Tonight I get to clean the house, get the table set, dishes and glasses ready, help Tim and do clean-up later. Tim is a much better cook than me and he has made Thanksgiving dinner for the past three years. He is making turkey, prime rib, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, dressings, cranberries, green bean cassarole, rolls, etc. His mom, who is 87, is bringing pie and apple crisp, and my mom is bringing olives, pickles, veggies, crackers and cheese. It will be good and we will all be stuffed afterwards!
What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Everything is so good....but I think I love the dressing the most!
A Pleasant Surprise!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Kelly, I'm with you, I love the dressing. We have an old favorite that we only have twice a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas, Pretzel Jello. For some reason this weird jello, dessert thing has become tradition. Go figure. But it doesn't seem like the holidays without it.
I love my dressing, with an emphasis on my! May God bless you today with love and laughter and family. blessings, marlene
Post a Comment