skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ER
I ended up in ER yesterday morning due to chest pain and low oxygen levels...everything turned out okay though...they were worried about an embolism more than heart attack stuff. Got hooked up to everything imaginable including morphine! I went to a routine dr appointment at 8:30am and mentioned in passing that I'd been having chest and shoulder pain off and on for a week, on the left side, felt a lot like a pulled muscle, but painful when I breathed in deeply. My doctor checked my oxygen levels and they were lower than he wanted, so I had to go to emergency across the street from his office and have a CT scan. Tim had to take a taxi to come and get me several hours later because they wouldn't let me drive my car home. Pretty surreal, but everything came out fine, EKG fine, CT scan fine. Missed the whole day of work and everyone there worried for me. The morphine really was weird, made me sleep when I got home and slept in late today. I am still feeling kind of wiped out.
No comments:
Post a Comment