Friday, February 11, 2011


I am making some Valentine's plans in my head today. I will be off work a few hours early today, and am going to run a few errands to pick up a few things. I think I will make a German chocolate cake for Tim for this weekend (his favorite) and also buy a bottle of champagne. I made dinner reservations for us tomorrow early evening at a place we like that is offering a Valentine's dinner, prime rib dinner for two. I told him we have some plans, but I didn't tell him what they were. I don't want to spend a ton a money on Valentine's and I usually don't...but I wanted to ramp things up a little this year. I think I will stop at the Dollar Store today too and see what they have for some fun little things, like rose petals, candles etc. I have a few fun ideas to set up. Since Tim works swing shift, he doesn't get home till 11:30pm tonight, so I have all evening to think of what I want to do. I am going to make a nice card too, instead of buying one.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like a lovely and affordable weekend!