Monday, July 21, 2008

A nice weekend

Just a brief recap of the weekend. Friday, I took the day off work with Becky, a co-worker and friend, and we went to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. We got there at 7am and shopped till about 11am. We save up all year and also this year I had birthday money and Nordstrom gift card money. We like to get our fall/winter clothes for work at the sale. Pam, one of the salesclerks we know, saved us a nice dressing room and had some clothes pulled for us since we went to the preview earlier in the week. I posted some pictures of a few things I got...black skirt suit, black/white tweed skirt suit, some sweaters, a NorthFace black jacket with a hood, some black pants and a pair of grey checked cuffed pants. We also each got a large bottle of the Philosophy Amazing Grace Lotion that was on sale too. We didn't look at shoes, but I need to get some new lower heeled black pumps for fall. We were exhausted by 11am from trying on clothes and looking around so we went to lunch at Chevy's Mexican then home.

Saturday I went to lunch with my friend Laura and got caught up on life.
Sunday Tim and I went to church. Pastor Lance's sermon was on walking in joy, making it a decision to walk in joy as a discipline, fruit of the spirit.

No comments: