Thursday, July 3, 2008

Off to the inlaws!

Taking the dogs and the camper and going to the inlaws place on the water for a few days for the 4th of July....hopefully Tank will do well, I know he will love to run on the beach. It's been raining and thundering here and it will be cooler in Pt. Ludlow for sure...the heat of the last several days is definitely gone right now.
I am once again for the zillionith time going to try to eat heathier and lose 10 lbs. It is going to be hard as there will be chips and junk food and lots of food at my inlaws. But that Nordstrom Anniversary sale is 15 days away, so losing even a few pounds now will help when I am standing in the dressing room trying on pants!

One good thing about the inlaws place, there's a long quiet road you can walk down with the dogs...a mile down and a mile back....good place for some exercise for them and me for the next few days. Then we come back Saturday and head out for Idaho camping Sunday or Monday.

No comments: