Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A very sad day

I feel very sad today, because when I started my first blog over a year and a half ago (this is my second blog, recently started after I deleted my old blog) I had one kind blog friend who would post comments, always so kind and uplifting....and I was always so happy to see her! She had a wonderful blog, very witty and entertaining stories...I laughed outloud more than I can say as she is a clever and wonderful writer. She loves France and French style as I do too...and we actually met in the blogosphere through a comment I left on her blog about Laura Bennett (from Project Runway 3) being on QVC this past spring....we are both fans of Laura's (and I ordered from QVC a blouse, basic black dress and champagne-colored topper coat and I love all three)....anyway la Belette Rouge is closing down her blog for many reasons and I totally understand them, but I have to say publicly and I hope she reads this, that I have so enjoyed her writing and her kindness and friendship via the blog world and emails and I wish her all the best success and happiness that can ever be in the world...as she (and her husband and cat Inkey) are all extremely special people!!

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

You, my dear blogger friend, are so very sweet to do a post on the closing of my blog.

I cannot thank you enough for all of your gifts of friendship and support. I am so very pleased that you have enjoyed my little blog. And, I am so happy you found my blog and that I in result found yours.

Inks and He-weasel thank you for your including them in this post. I fear Inks is really going to miss his blogosphere fame.;-)

My blog may be gone--but I will be here very often.
Much love,
Belette xoxo