skip to main | skip to sidebar

I'll Be Back

A Place To Relax and Unwind!

Monday, September 15, 2008

BibleGateway.com - Passage Lookup: James 5:1-6;

BibleGateway.com - Passage Lookup: James 5:1-6;
Posted by Kelly at 7:00 AM

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a testimony to today's society! blessings, marlene

September 19, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mr. Tank (aka as "Romeo")

Mr. Tank (aka as "Romeo")


Books I am reading

  • Reduce Me to Love by Joyce Meyer

My Blog List

  • Aprons and More
    A Pleasant Surprise!
    6 years ago

Vera Bradley Purple Punch

Vera Bradley Purple Punch
Spring 2009

Kate Spade Spring 2009

Kate Spade Spring 2009

Elegant Carolina

Elegant Carolina

Valentino Spring 2009 Tote

Valentino Spring 2009 Tote
A dream bag!

Tank & Anna - I love our dogs!

Tank & Anna - I love our dogs!

Chihuly glass - London, England

Chihuly glass - London, England

I do love beautiful roses!

I do love beautiful roses!

Please join me for a cup of tea!

Please join me for a cup of tea!

A beautiful scripture and picture!

A beautiful scripture and picture!

London, England

London, England

Tank and Anna

Tank and Anna

Tank and Anna on the Beach November 2008

Tank and Anna on the Beach November 2008

One of my dream handbags - Chanel of course!

One of my dream handbags - Chanel of course!

Tim and Tank, June 2008

Tim and Tank, June 2008

Love this coat - Michael Kors

Love this coat - Michael Kors

Me

Me
A few years back!

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Cinderella - my favorite Disney movie!

Me in Hawaii - March 2008

Me in Hawaii - March 2008

Mr. Tank - now!

Mr. Tank - now!

When Tank Was a Puppy a few months back

When Tank Was a Puppy a few months back
Me - dead tired at 5am!

Chihuly Glass Exhibit

Chihuly Glass Exhibit
London, England

Knitting Projects Currently Working On

  • Baby hats (making a lot!)

Greta Garbo

Greta Garbo
The wonderful movie era!

The Beatles

The Beatles
The Fab Four - Always!

My Blog List

  • A Beautiful Place
    MY BLOG HAS MOVED!
    12 years ago
  • Gina's World
    Things I love Take II
    15 years ago
  • Inside Out Style
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • La Belette Rouge
    How to Survive the First 21 Days After Something Bad Has Happened
    10 years ago
  • Letters from Midlife
    When the Storm Comes
    1 month ago
  • Of A Certain Age
  • StitchinByTheLake
    Stuff and Nonsense
    9 years ago
  • ~The Simple Woman~
    In The Spirit of Auld Lang Syne :: My Letter to You
    1 year ago
  • Une femme d'un certain age
    Trust Your Style: A Manifesto Of Sorts
    8 years ago
  • workthatwardrobe
    The End
    17 years ago
  • WRITE FROM THE HEART...
    I must have Jesus in my whole life
    14 years ago
  • www.marybethwhalen.com

Tank

Tank

Tim and me!

Tim and me!

Some of My Favorite Things!

  • Angel food cake, raspberries and cool whip
  • Bubble baths
  • First cup of coffee in the morning
  • Knitting!
  • Old movies (Greta Garbo, Bette Davis, etc.)
  • Our black labs, Anna and Tank
  • Pink roses
  • Reading the Bible
  • Taking a nice long walk
  • Tea parties
  • The Beatles

Anna and Tank

Anna and Tank

Anna

Anna
Our black Lab, 4 years old

Labels

  • authenticity
  • beauty
  • being real
  • blessings
  • camping
  • Carolina Herrera
  • classy
  • contentment
  • daybook
  • Daybook entries
  • dogs
  • exercise
  • fashion
  • finances
  • gossip
  • grateful
  • happiness
  • Hawaii
  • heaven
  • home
  • hot flashes
  • knitting
  • library
  • little things
  • mall
  • menopause
  • pain
  • painting
  • perfection
  • spirituality
  • strike
  • style
  • Tank
  • tongue
  • treasures
  • vacation
  • white shirt
  • Writing circle;greeting cards;magazines

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (32)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (59)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ▼  September (25)
      • Ms. Perfection
      • Gratitude Check List
      • More thoughts on Authenticity and other things
      • Behind Those Eyes Chapter 1
      • KOMO News - Video - Video - Hundreds turn out to h...
      • Scott & Carol Decker
      • Scott & Carol Decker
      • Exercise so far today
      • Sunday thoughts including exercise!
      • Grateful for the little things
      • Do you think I love my dogs?!
      • BibleGateway.com - Passage Lookup: James 5:1-6;
      • Financial woes
      • What a fun and inspiring post to get ready for Aut...
      • Warm Pie, Happy Home: An Autumn Housewarming.....
      • So glad it's Friday!
      • YouTube - Jay and The Americans - The Today Show
      • Jay and the Americans trivia
      • YouTube - Jay & The Americans - Walkin' In The Rain
      • YouTube - THIS MAGIC MOMENT-JAY AND THE AMERICANS
      • Random thoughts
      • DayBook September 8, 2008
      • A new Anna and Tank pic
      • Boeing strike is on at 12:01 a.m. | KOMO News - Se...
      • Daybook Sept 1, 2008
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (14)

About Me

My photo
Kelly
I live in Tacoma, WA and I have been married since 1988 to my husband, Tim. We got married when I was 30 and he was 35. We have a Black Labrador, Anna, who was born March 11, 2004 and her baby brother, Tank, born March 13, 2008. Same mom and dad, different litter. I have three adult step kids and six step-grandkids. But I consider them my grandkids. They call me Grandma Kelly. Tim and I don't have any children together and I don't have any biological kids of my own. I work as a legal assistant for a law firm and have had the same job with the same firm for 27 years. My interests: knitting, reading the Bible and Christian non-fiction and fiction books, writing (especially love to send cards and love stationery, stickers, etc.)clothes/wardrobe/style/makeup/shopping, tea parties, reading, antique stores, dreaming of traveling to Paris & London among other places, going to movies, hospitality, encouraging people.
View my complete profile
 
Welcome back! I am glad you are here!