We used to have a lab so I totally know what you mean about the mums!
My caramel apple candle is from Gold Canyon Candle Co. You can find them on the internet. Candles may be purchased from them our perhaps there is a demonstrator in your area. They are the BEST candles in my opinion, and I've tried them all!
Hi LBR! Tank is HUGE! We haven't weighed him lately but I am sure he weighs as much or more than Anna...and she is about 70 lbs..Tank is taller than her and his head and paws are bigger! The vet says he will be at least 80 lbs, I think he will be bigger...he's six months old 9/13! I look at him, expecting to still see a puppy sometimes, but he's definitely not that anymore!
I live in Tacoma, WA and I have been married since 1988 to my husband, Tim. We got married when I was 30 and he was 35. We have a Black Labrador, Anna, who was born March 11, 2004 and her baby brother, Tank, born March 13, 2008. Same mom and dad, different litter. I have three adult step kids and six step-grandkids. But I consider them my grandkids. They call me Grandma Kelly. Tim and I don't have any children together and I don't have any biological kids of my own. I work as a legal assistant for a law firm and have had the same job with the same firm for 27 years.
My interests: knitting, reading the Bible and Christian non-fiction and fiction books, writing (especially love to send cards and love stationery, stickers, etc.)clothes/wardrobe/style/makeup/shopping, tea parties, reading, antique stores, dreaming of traveling to Paris & London among other places, going to movies, hospitality, encouraging people.
3 comments:
Hi Kelly,
Thanks for visiting me.
We used to have a lab so I totally know what you mean about the mums!
My caramel apple candle is from Gold Canyon Candle Co. You can find them on the internet. Candles may be purchased from them our perhaps there is a demonstrator in your area. They are the BEST candles in my opinion, and I've tried them all!
Have a great weekend!
When did he get sooooo big??? Wow!!
Hi LBR!
Tank is HUGE! We haven't weighed him lately but I am sure he weighs as much or more than Anna...and she is about 70 lbs..Tank is taller than her and his head and paws are bigger! The vet says he will be at least 80 lbs, I think he will be bigger...he's six months old 9/13!
I look at him, expecting to still see a puppy sometimes, but he's definitely not that anymore!
Post a Comment