
I am not sure where this picture was taken, but I was just searching for a good winter picture to put up, because we have snow here in Tacoma! Lots of it coming down! It's been really cold here all week in the 20's ( for us that is really cold) and we don't get snow that often. Today it's almost blizzard-like conditions! Well, maybe not compared to other parts of the country, but it's pretty bad for us. We got off work early at 3pm and I've been home since, looking out the window, watching the snow pile up, and wondering if we are even going to be able to make it out tomorrow to go to work and to my office Christmas party, which is tomorrow night at a nice restaurant downtown. I am a chicken when it comes to driving in the snow. Tim took me in yesterday and a co-worker picked me up and took me home today. But it's gotten way worse in the last 3 hours, and I don't know if any of us will be driving tomorrow. We are all not used to snow here in the Pacific NW and when it snows, people (like me) get nervous driving in it!
I have been fighting a bit of a head cold all week which hasn't been fun. It's getting a little better. I am happy for Christmas to be here soon. I just wish we didn't have such bad weather. I hope we won't have to cancel our party tomorrow, we've all been looking forward to it. Plus it's when we staff get our Christmas bonuses! :-) which is always so nice. We have very generous employers. It is hard to believe this is my 25th Christmas working for the same employer...half of my life!
Tank and Anna love the snow. Tank has never seen it before. They both want to be outside in it, and the snow looks pretty sprinkled on their black backs, like powdered sugar!
3 comments:
We're in the middle of a snow/ice mix here. Fortunately we still have our electricity although a lot of areas are without it. School was also closed today so we're making peanut butter bonbons! lol
We've had snow, snow and more snow. It's been a difficult winter and it's only been winter for a few days. LOL!! I hope you have been able to dig out by now and get on with all you have to do. I just wanted to wish you a very Blessed Christmas.
Gina
I wish we would get some of that winter here in L.A. Hope that the warmth of the season, the love of your family and your darling puppies keep you toasty and warm.
Happy Christmas!!xoxo
Post a Comment