We had four out of six grandkids over tonight with their mom and dad! Lots of fun! Tank and Anna had to stay out on the enclosed back porch so they wouldn't knock the little kids over. The babies are a year old, and Asher is 3, Seth is 7.
Hey Kelly! Yes!! I did get the scarf-- I am so glad you left me a comment to jog my memory that I needed to thank you so much-- I have received SO many compliments on it. One woman even took it and spent a long time studying it. (She is a knitter and was wondering about the stitch you used.) I am so happy I won it and it is a huge treat for me to wear this holiday season. (To see photos of me wearing it, go to Zoe's blog where she posted photos from her ornament exchange!)
I live in Tacoma, WA and I have been married since 1988 to my husband, Tim. We got married when I was 30 and he was 35. We have a Black Labrador, Anna, who was born March 11, 2004 and her baby brother, Tank, born March 13, 2008. Same mom and dad, different litter. I have three adult step kids and six step-grandkids. But I consider them my grandkids. They call me Grandma Kelly. Tim and I don't have any children together and I don't have any biological kids of my own. I work as a legal assistant for a law firm and have had the same job with the same firm for 27 years.
My interests: knitting, reading the Bible and Christian non-fiction and fiction books, writing (especially love to send cards and love stationery, stickers, etc.)clothes/wardrobe/style/makeup/shopping, tea parties, reading, antique stores, dreaming of traveling to Paris & London among other places, going to movies, hospitality, encouraging people.
2 comments:
Your granbabies are adorable!! These are great pics.
Hey Kelly! Yes!! I did get the scarf-- I am so glad you left me a comment to jog my memory that I needed to thank you so much-- I have received SO many compliments on it. One woman even took it and spent a long time studying it. (She is a knitter and was wondering about the stitch you used.) I am so happy I won it and it is a huge treat for me to wear this holiday season. (To see photos of me wearing it, go to Zoe's blog where she posted photos from her ornament exchange!)
Post a Comment