
Another wonderful treat for $10 is Prairieland Herbs whipped shea butters! Usually priced at $15, they are on sale through March 8th for $10. I have to say that the White Chocolate is my favorite, and I rely on these shea butters to help my itchy skin in the winter, great for your legs and hands when you are getting ready to turn in for the night. Also, check out Prairieland Herbs blog, they are offering giveaways every Friday if you leave a comment during the week under the appropriate post....this Friday's giveaway are some wonderful soaking bath salts.
I have been purchasing products from Prairieland Herbs for several years now and they are wonderful, made from natural products from the farm in Iowa where mother and daughter Donna and Maggie operate their business. I love the homemade soaps they offer, especially the shampoo bars, which are also a great little treat for under $10.
http://www.prairielandherbs.com/
I have been purchasing products from Prairieland Herbs for several years now and they are wonderful, made from natural products from the farm in Iowa where mother and daughter Donna and Maggie operate their business. I love the homemade soaps they offer, especially the shampoo bars, which are also a great little treat for under $10.
http://www.prairielandherbs.com/
1 comment:
I'm going to check out their website. I also enjoy things like this.
I really like the idea of things under $10. I try to keep my handmade card sets and craft items that I sell online under that amount. For some reason it just seems like more of a bargain even if it is $9.95! lol
Post a Comment