
I was thinking about some little, inexpensive things that can brighten your day. We may not be able to do much shopping in today's economy, worrying about jobs and saving money, but there a few little "luxury" items that can be found for $10 and under. I am going to try to find some and share in my up-coming posts the next few weeks.
The first thing I thought of is fresh flowers from the grocery store. I love carnations, and the local Safeway or other grocery store usually has some pretty pink colors or elegant white in a nice bouquet for under $7.99. In fact, I think I will see if I can find some today, to add with the Safeway bouquet of lillies my husband got me for Valentines Day that still look fresh.
1 comment:
This is a great idea and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Post a Comment