Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Tank!


Wow! Tank is one today! He's the smiley one on the right! And Anna was five on March 11th....I was trying to find some kids party hats to put on the dogs and take pictures this week, but didn't see any at the Dollar Tree when I went over there Wednesday. I'll keep looking. We got the dogs some big rawhide chewy bones for their birthdays. I got Tim some jeans he wanted (he just couldn't give me any ideas except a new hunting rifle and I wasn't going to run out and get that!) and we are going out for Italian dinner tonight to celebrate his birthday too, which was also March 11th. Tim isn't as big of a reader as I am, he probably reads a few novels a year where I have at least three books going at once. He's just tough to figure out what to get for a present. He did need some new jeans for work so that's what I went with. He still has the Bass Pro gift card I gave him last year to use too!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Tank!

Kelly said...

I'll tell him you said Happy Birthday! ;-)
I really need to find some party hats for them for pics! :-)

Vickie said...

Very cute Kelly. Happy birthday Tank!

Great to have you stop by.

Vickie