Monday, September 8, 2008

DayBook September 8, 2008


For Today:


Outside my window: Sunshine, green grass.


I am thinking: That I love my dogs!


I am thankful for: A beautiful warm day.


From the kitchen: Thawing out frozen scallops for dinner.


I am wearing: My favorite comfortable lounging around the house pants (royal blue, kind of terry cloth type material, drawstring waist, comfy!) and an aqua tank top.


I am reading: The Black Book of Hollywood Beauty Secrets & Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover"


I am hoping: the Machinists strike with Boeing will end soon. News reports have it going as long at the end of the year! That would not be good!


I am creating: Still the same knitting projects.


I am hearing: Tank playing with a squeaky toy, Anna panting, down by my feet.


Around the house: Make dinner, pick up, do a load of laundry.


One of my favorite things: Oatmeal raisin walnut cookies I made yesterday.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Go to the post office tomorrow to pick up a package, breakfast Wednesday morning before work with other co-workers for a birthday.


Picture to share:


Parker's Posy Patch, Pt. Ludlow, WA (neighbors near my inlaws)





2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am loving this multi-sensory blogging format you are doing. It is fantastic.

I am hungry for oatmeal cookies and scallops. I wonder why that is?;-)

Kelly said...

It's kind of like those pancakes you wrote about when you were in Austin!! When I read about those, I was so hungry for pancakes!
I need to get over to your blog to post a comment soon...what's the word on the job interview you went on, or did I miss you writing about the outcome?!