I got to the Mall to walk at 8:06am and walked until 8:23 am, so that's 17 minutes so far today. I did not do an exercise tape before work however. I am going to try to get another 13 minutes in today of some kind of exercise. I may have to be more realistic and shoot for a half hour a day to start instead of an hour. But a half an hour consistently every day would be really good for me to do. Already, just from exercising yesterday and today, my leg joint feels better sitting at my desk and isn't so tight.
I was hoping to do the Monday Daybook but just haven't got there yet.
A Pleasant Surprise!
6 years ago
3 comments:
I used to do a lot of Leslie Sansone videos. In our new place I don't have the room for walking. Happily, I have a gym and I have upped my outdoor walking. My goal is an unrealistic two hours of exercise a day, that includes an hour walk with He-weasel that is a more of a saunter.
When my goal is too large ( like 2 hours) I am less likely to be consistent. But, I will get to the gym today!!
I think you are right about being inconsistent if the goal is too lofty! I was thinking that one hour may be unrealistic. That is good you have a gym and can walk outdoors. I was walking outdoors more until I got bit by that dog as you may remember. Since then I had tapered off with walking around the neighborhood, which is too bad as both Anna and Tank should be taken out for walks more often.
Do you find that you are feeling better with your walking outdoors and going to the gym? I have noticed already in just two days straight of doing something I feel better!
It's hard to be completely consistent so just aim for getting there and doing something every day! blessings, marlene
Post a Comment