For the twin granddaughters....I started these on Thursday and just finished last night!
Update: I wasn't sure about the white one fitting the twins' heads so I took the hats to church and tried them on a few babies' heads! The white was is more for a six month old, but the striped one is good. So I will need to knit another hat in the next few weeks to give to the girls. These are fun to make and I can make them up pretty fast too. I also made a white one with fun fur for me, as I have a white fun fur scarf I made a few years ago. I will post that picture soon.
2 comments:
How pretty! Just the bit of sparkle needed for what has become a long, cold winter.
So true about such a dreary, cold winter. I am happy the calendar has finally flipped over into February though, spring is looming!
Post a Comment