Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready for a new week!

We had snow this weekend, and although the streets are clear right now, I have snow on my car and it's super cold outside, in the low 30's, which is really cold for us this time of year! We really have had a lot of snow this year. Tim and I went over to my mom and stepdad's Saturday, as it's Fritz's birthday tomorrow and Tim's on Wednesday, so we went out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant by their house. It was snowing like crazy driving up there, but by the time we left the snow melted. Very cold outside though. I've been knitting this weekend, making some baby hats for a friend who is due any day with a baby girl. She lives in California, so I am trying to get the hats done soon to send. The problem is, I have been knitting so much lately, my right arm is sore, so I need to rest it for awhile.

Tim's 56th birthday is Wednesday. I cannot think for the life of me what to get him! Last year I got him a Bass Pro gift card, but he still hasn't used it yet! He usually likes anything to do with fishing or hunting, so I go the gift card route with Cabelas or the like. I got him some new clothes for Christmas so he doesn't need clothes. He is a tough one to buy presents for. Anna will be five also on March 11th and Tank will be one on March 13th!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy birthday to Tim, Anna, and Tank! I hear you on the gift thing. My hubby's birthday is Sunday so I'm not sure what to do for him either.

StitchinByTheLake said...

It's been spring here for a while Kelly but tonight we have a cold spell coming in, and rain. I hope all our stuff that's already flowering survives it. Happy birthday to all! Does your husband like to read? How about a couplel of the latest best sellers? blessings, marlene

Katie said...

Yay! Who doesn't love Vera Bradley! :)

I like the new matching beach towels too!