
1. Wednesday, June 25th is the Compassion day of prayer and fasting for global hunger.
2. Pray for Kari, a young mom at our church, who has just been diagnosed with leukemia.
3. Pray for Sheila, a client's daughter, regarding drug addiction.
4. Pray for healing for Charisa's back.
5. Pray for Christine, who is in Uganda for two weeks on a missions outreach.
6. Pray for the Wolberts, Ethiopia team.
My back has been feeling really good since I was prayed for last Sunday at church. It's about 80 percent better than it was, my range of motion is a lot better and I am very thankful for that.
2. Pray for Kari, a young mom at our church, who has just been diagnosed with leukemia.
3. Pray for Sheila, a client's daughter, regarding drug addiction.
4. Pray for healing for Charisa's back.
5. Pray for Christine, who is in Uganda for two weeks on a missions outreach.
6. Pray for the Wolberts, Ethiopia team.
My back has been feeling really good since I was prayed for last Sunday at church. It's about 80 percent better than it was, my range of motion is a lot better and I am very thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment