Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tank and the pool


The dogs are playing outside. We got a plastic wading pool yesterday for Tank and Anna. Tank wouldn't go in it at first, but then later when I was in the kitchen I heard splashing outside and I peeked out the window. He was in the pool, splashing and diving to get a rubber ring at the bottom that Anna had earlier pulled out. Then he jumped out of the pool and ran around it, orbiting, then jumping back in. I called Tim to come and watch and we were just laughing with joy, Tank was having so much fun! Of course he was soaking wet later when he tried to come in the house and I had to towel him off good. Then later he went back out and jumped in the pool again! Well, we know now he isn't afraid of water, which bodes well for a bird dog!

No comments: