Monday, March 30, 2009

Homestudio - Cora's Playground pendant


I have been following this blog for the past few months mcclanahans and their story about their little baby girl, Cora Paige, who recently lost her battle with cancer. I have really been impacted by her story and I have purchased a few things on Etsy recently to help contribute towards Cora's Playground in her memory. One Etsy vendor named Homestudio have made some Cora's Playground pendants and I purchased one last week, with all proceeds going towards the playground. It's a really pretty pendant and they have lots of others that are lovely.....flowers, sayings, some for Easter, animals. I wore my Cora's Playground pendant this weekend and to church yesterday when I was reading stories to the kids. It's a very nice-looking pendant and very good quality, and I am really happy that I ordered one.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I went to the etsy site and they have beautiful pendants. That's amazing that they raised so much money already just from selling them.