

I found this lovely website: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
Outside my window: Green fir trees, cars driving by.
I am thinking: Why did I forget to bring my husband's safety glasses with me to the optical shop when I picked up my new glasses at lunch (he needs one of the nosepieces fixed on his, and I told him I would take it with me but I forgot and left it in my tote bag at work. Now I will have to go back sometime this week.
I am thankful for: the fact that the weather has cooled down some.
From the kitchen: I am making marinated flank steak tonight for dinner.
I am wearing: Brown pants, blue top with gold sequin thing in the middle, gold flats, gold hoop earrings.
I am creating: A rose-colored baby blanket (knitting) along with a blue knitted scarf and a cream-colored shawl (three projects at once, I like to switch around).
I am going: to take more time to spend reading the Psalms in the morning
I am reading: The Red Scarf and The Millionaire Next Door
I am hoping: that my back will stop with the achey muscle spasms
I am hearing: Unclutter, declutter, simplify: at work and home!
Around the house: I need to clean and declutter.
One of my favorite things: My new purple reading glasses.
A Few Plans for the rest of the Week: Finish knitting scarf, cleaning upstairs, taking old books and clothes to Goodwill, write a letter.
Here is a picture I am sharing: Lady in Paris
2 comments:
Hi Kelly! I just found you on Lynn's blog! Isn't it great how we can meet new friends all over the world this way? I love your blog!
love, Tina :)
I wonder if that urge to clean and declutter goes with menopause - cause it's hit me too! Both, that is. Blessings, marlene
Post a Comment