Monday, August 18, 2008

My Daybook for Monday, August 18, 2008




Outside my window: It is grey and looks cool outside, a welcome relief from the past extremely hot three days.


I am thinking: About reading Proverbs 6, 10 & 12 this week after reading today's Proverbs 31 women email devotional this morning talking about gossip.


I am thankful for: that my husband made it home yesterday before the serpentine belt on our car broke, so he wasn't stranded (the belt broke the second he pulled up to the house after driving 15 miles). I am also thankful we were able to buy a new belt yesterday and he was able to install it so my car is good to go now!


From the kitchen: Fresh pot of coffee brewing


I am wearing: a purple tank top and white and rose cotton pj pants


I am creating: baby blanket, shawl and a new scarf (I finished the blue scarf this weekend, have now started a multicolored lavender one for a gift)


I am going: to take a shower


I am reading: The Red Scarf


I am hoping: to stay more on track with work things this week.


I am hearing: pay attention, and stop and savor the moment!


One of my favorite things: I tunes library, listening to David Crowder band right now


A few plans for the week: read the Proverbs listed above, keep on working on cleaning up upstairs and take another bag of stuff to the Goodwill, take my husband's glasses in for repair, walk before work at least three days this week.


A picture I am sharing: Baby twin granddaughters
For more Daybook posts from others, visit Peggy at the simplewoman at the blog listed on the side.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, my, the babies are adorable! Those are two pairs of kissable cheeks if I ever saw any!