How cute are you?????? Love this picture. I have a similar picture of me with Julio Iglesias. For some bazaar reason I had a thing for him when I was 24. A friend introduced me and there were many pictures. I have no idea were they are. However, I can assure you that I did not look as calm. Oh, and I just saw that Journey is playing at at casino in SoCal, I was actually considering going.
You should go! Tim and I saw them a few years back at our Western WA fair, they were awesome! Thanks for your kind remarks about the picture...I always liked that one too. I looked so fresh-faced and innocent!! You MUST see if you can find those Julio pictures whenever you get unpacked and settled..I would love to see...that is so funny about you saying you did not look as calm! I can say if I had been standing next to Paul McCartney or Rod Stewart I would not have looked as calm either! :-)
I live in Tacoma, WA and I have been married since 1988 to my husband, Tim. We got married when I was 30 and he was 35. We have a Black Labrador, Anna, who was born March 11, 2004 and her baby brother, Tank, born March 13, 2008. Same mom and dad, different litter. I have three adult step kids and six step-grandkids. But I consider them my grandkids. They call me Grandma Kelly. Tim and I don't have any children together and I don't have any biological kids of my own. I work as a legal assistant for a law firm and have had the same job with the same firm for 27 years.
My interests: knitting, reading the Bible and Christian non-fiction and fiction books, writing (especially love to send cards and love stationery, stickers, etc.)clothes/wardrobe/style/makeup/shopping, tea parties, reading, antique stores, dreaming of traveling to Paris & London among other places, going to movies, hospitality, encouraging people.
2 comments:
How cute are you?????? Love this picture. I have a similar picture of me with Julio Iglesias. For some bazaar reason I had a thing for him when I was 24. A friend introduced me and there were many pictures. I have no idea were they are. However, I can assure you that I did not look as calm.
Oh, and I just saw that Journey is playing at at casino in SoCal, I was actually considering going.
You should go! Tim and I saw them a few years back at our Western WA fair, they were awesome!
Thanks for your kind remarks about the picture...I always liked that one too. I looked so fresh-faced and innocent!!
You MUST see if you can find those Julio pictures whenever you get unpacked and settled..I would love to see...that is so funny about you saying you did not look as calm! I can say if I had been standing next to Paul McCartney or Rod Stewart I would not have looked as calm either!
:-)
Post a Comment