Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday's Daybook

From the simple woman website see side for blog:


For today:


Outside my window: A large cedar tree.


I am thinking: I need to get ready for work earlier today so I can walk at the mall before work with my friend Becky.


I am thankful for: the city library!


From the kitchen: a banana and fruit smoothie.


I am wearing: turquoise polka dot pajama pants and top.


I am reading: a book on taste by Letitia Baldridge, also a book by Pat Ennis about being a gracious woman (I can't remember the exact title right now!)


I am hoping: to exercise by walking more this week and not to eat junk!


I am creating: still knitting the rose-colored baby blanket, which I will donate to the Children's Hospital in Seattle via my mother in law who is in one of the guilds for the hospital, as soon as I am finished with it.


I am hearing: the tv on downstairs


Around the house: the dogs are shedding, vacuuming is needed almost on a hour by hour basis!


One of my favorite things: Knitting


A few plans for the rest of the week: drop off stuff at Goodwill or similar place, go out after work Wednesday night with work people to celebrate our last week of summer hours.


Picture to share: Tank with his brothers when they were very little!


5 comments:

Susannah said...

Mmm... a banana and fruit smoothie. That sounds good! It's nice to meet another PNW blogger.
Blessings!

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Sandra said...

Such cute puppies :)

Heart 4 My Home said...

Enjoyed reading your daybook entry. Thanks for stopping by my page. have a great Monday!

~Blessings

La Belette Rouge said...

Really nice post. I love getting a sense of all of the many aspects of your experience today.
xo

Renee said...

Cute puppies! Enjoyed reading your day book. Thanks for stopping by. The Other Boleyn Girl is a great dvd!