Sunday, January 25, 2009

From the hunting weekend!




5 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Your dogs are so adorable. We have a chocolate brown labrador.
Although my husband doesn't shoot, his friend does and I often find my kitchen table full of feathers!

Cindy said...

Looks like they had a fun weekend. How was yours?

StitchinByTheLake said...

Every time I see your dogs I'm jealous - I really want one but have to wait until we're through with our mission trips. blessings, marlene

Gina said...

They look like they really enjoyed them selves. Does your DH hunt often?

Crazy Dog Lady, your dogs are so pretty. I am still so amazed at how shiny they are!

Kelly said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I think Anna and Tank's coats are shiny from their dogfood, Avaderm, it has avocado in it and for some reason I think that helps their coats.
We love those dogs to pieces...Tim was very proud of Tank getting his first duck!