Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend update

It was a fairly uneventful weekend. I stayed home most of Saturday, pulled some clothes and and played around with making some different outfits, but didn't pull everything out as I intended. My low back is bothering me again, and I was having trouble after going to the store and changing the sheets on our bed, with pain so I didn't want to start yanking all my clothes out to sort and hang up. I am really getting tired of back pain/muscle spasms, although I have been going to the chiropractor and he has helped some. Today I feel better, still some pain though. Sitting is okay, it's standing and walking that hurt, and I tend to limp after a little while. I have a yearly physical next week so I am going to talk to my MD, I know from a few years ago when they did an MRI I have some arthritis in there, so I don't know if that's all of my problem or what.

Tim and I were asked to watch the grandkids this weekend so we are going to probably Saturday. Their parents are going out to dinner at a nice place near our house with a gift card they got for Christmas. We haven't watched the twins yet, so it will be interesting to have 1 year old twins, 3 year old Asher and 7 year old Seth. The older girls Natalie and Moira are with their mom this weekend so we won't see them unfortunately. But it will be a good time to bond a little with the younger kids.

No comments: